Paying with an International Credit Card
- 1. All credit card transactions made on this website must be accepted and abide by the rules of the issuing bank. If you have further inquiries about international credit card payment, please contact your credit card company or issuing bank. We do not accept payment by company credit cards.
2. International transaction fee will be charged for any transaction on this website; the final payment will be calculated according to the exchange rate set by the credit card company and shall include a related service fee. The local currency amount shown on this website is for reference purposes only.
3. Before payment, please refer to clause 6.The cardholder MUST be the passenger on the ticket or among the passengers he paid for.
4. If the credit card you wish to use is issued in China and comes with the UnionPay logo, please process your transaction on the Spring Airlines Simplified Chinese website www.china-sss.com.
5. We suggest you not close the browser while your payment is processing. After your reservation is successfully completed, we may verify your credit card information and contact you if necessary.
6. At Airport Check-in you will need to present the credit card used when purchasing the ticket. This is for security reasons, and failure to produce the credit card may result in the Airline denying passengers boarding. Those parties who fail to abide by these regulations will be responsible for any resulting loss.
7. Your refund request will be processed according to the procedures in place at your Bank. The refund amount will be credited back to your credit card account after 2-6 months.
8. Should you have any further inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Hotline on (+86) (+86 21)95524 or email us at email@example.com. If you have not received a response to your email within 24 hours, please contact the Spring Customer Service Hotline at (+86) (+86 21)95524 where a customer services representative will assist you with your inquiry.